There are a lot of ways to customize options in iPhones. Users can customize their devices to reflect their unique style and preferences through widgets, wallpapers, ringtones, and app layouts. Using your iPhone to edit a photo’s background can be a fun and creative way to improve it. While some methods may be familiar, the following three are original and make use of free apps and built-in features:
1. Depth Control Slider
Photos taken in Portrait Mode on iPhones with dual-lens cameras or later benefit most from this approach. Here’s how to use it:
- Select a portrait image when you open the Photos app.
- Click “Edit” and then “Portrait” button at the top.
- A “Depth Control” slider will appear. To sharpen or blur the background, drag it to the right or left.
2. Background Eraser: Superimpose
A simple method for manually erasing the background and replacing it with another image is provided by this app. This is how it works:
- Launch Background Eraser after downloading it: Superimpose.
- Tap the “Auto” button when you open your photo to erase the background on its own. The manual eraser tool can be used to refine the selection.
- You can select a new background from the app’s library or upload your own images.
- Change the mistiness and mix the forefront and foundation seamlessly.
- Copy the altered image to your iPhone.
3. Pages App(Free App)
The Pages app can be used for basic photo editing, including replacing the background. How it’s done:
- Create a new document by opening the Pages app.
- Tap the “+” button and pick “Photo” to import your picture.
- After tapping the photo, press the “Edit” button.
- Select the “Brush” device and choose “Instant Alpha” from the color choices.
- Cover the background you want to get rid of with paint. The background will become transparen n it.
- Choose a new background photo from your Photos library to import.
- The new background should be positioned and resized to fit behind your subject.
- The edited image can be saved as a photo by tapping “Done.”
Try professional photo editing apps like Photoshop Express or Snapseed if you want more advanced background editing features. For precise background replacement and removal, these include selection masks and layers.
Hardware and Design
- Sleek and stylish
- Variety of options
- Retina display
Software and Features
- App Store
- Integration with Apple ecosystem
Drawback of iPhone
- Expensive in term of price, especially pro models
- Glass body and delicate screens
- Closed Ecosystem restrictive for users
The iPhone is a remarkable piece of technology that has changed the way we interact with one another, collect information, and see the world around us. It is a compelling option for users looking for a premium and versatile smartphone experience because of its combination of sleek design, powerful hardware, user-friendly software, and a vast ecosystem. The iPhone is not simply a phone. It opens up a whole new world of possibilities. It serves as both a constant reminder of how technology can profoundly alter our lives and a testament to human ingenuity.